The term ‘Accounting Services for Business Ltd’ or ‘ASfB’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tayfield House, 38 Poole Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, UK. Our company registration number is 07248128 and place of registration is England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We endeavour to keep information pages as up to date as we can, but recommend you check the links provided to our source information to obtain the latest updates.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Some of the material published on our website is by permission of Business Link or sourced from HMRC under the terms of © Crown Copyright
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- The Accounting Services for Business logo, together with the ASfB logo and checkbox icon are all protected by registered trademark. Details of our Trademark Registration can be found here.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.