24 Jul We are hiring: Management Accountant
Management Accountant £32,000 - £36,000
We’re looking for a creative Management Accountant to join our team and take a leading role.
You’ll help our clients see clarity in the numbers and be better informed to make sound business decisions.
It’s a key role and we’re looking for someone who will be a great ambassador for ASfB.
What will the role involve?
- The accurate production and analysis of management accounts
- Financial planning and forecasting, budgeting, cash flow
- Liaising with our team
- Building close relationships with our clients and understanding their needs
- Identifying and assessing suitable financial analytical software
- Assistance with financial systems audit
You will need the following attributes / skills:
- Clear thinking, efficient, adept at managing a varied workload with rapid change
- Able to take responsibility for clients, ensuring the highest standards of client care and service delivery
- Previous experience of management accounts
- Able to adapt to different industry types
- Excellent written and verbal English. A clear communicator, with a high degree of credibility. Able to present information at the right level to clients and our team
- Able to identify what our clients need and present information to non-finance clients so that they can confidently make informed decisions.
- Ability to build close relationships with our clients at senior level
- Take on the role of Virtual FD at board level
- Able to mentor our team and lead by example
- Part / fully qualified CIMA /ACCA or qualified by experience
- Essential IT Skills:
Fluent with Xero cloud accounting software and Sage 50
QuickBooks would be highly advantageous.
MS Excel advanced user, ideally MS Power BI
Experience with Xero analytical and business intelligence apps
A naturally inquisitive mind with an enthusiasm for tech
- Need to live within 10 miles of our Westbourne office
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from our office or from home
- Great working environment – Spotify and Amazon music
- Current generation twin screen workstations with a broad range of software
- 25 days' holiday + bank holiday
- Career development
- The opportunity to determine your future
- Great location – Westbourne has a village atmosphere with bistros and boutiques
- And we have superb coffee and a selection of teas
What we do:
We’re not routine accountants….. we’re very different. Our core business starts with providing our clients with a ‘Virtual Accounts Office’ so that they can outsource their entire accounts operations and focus on what they do best.
We provide a fully managed service. In effect, we work as an extension of our client’s business as part of their team – almost as if we were in the office next door.
In addition, we provide a range of support services to our clients, including business advisory and development support and Virtual Finance Director. And for most clients we are their retained accountants as well.
Our client base includes international companies, and businesses with multi million pound revenues.
Why choose ASFB for your next career move?
We’re small and flexible and our team members have a high degree of enjoyment and job satisfaction. It’s a great place to work!
We have ambitious growth plans that will enable employees to gain wider ranging experience and greater responsibility than in a larger conventional practice. Each member of the team is a ‘very big cog in a smallish wheel' and has a great deal of autonomy. We provide support for career development and every opportunity to realise the ambitions of our employees.
In short, this is a great place to develop your career.
So, if you are the super talent we are looking for and you would like to join our amazing team then impress us with your wonderful CV and an introductory email!