24 Mar COVID-19 update: Supporting our clients with FREE resources
It's business as usual here at ASfB | Accounting Services for Business
At ASfB we are committed to providing our clients with the very best services during these challenging times, so that you can focus on what you do best. We want to reassure you that we are fully resilient with systems and resources in place.
Here is what we are doing to ensure that your business can run as smoothly as possible with our support:We are fully cloud based and therefore our team members can easily and securely log into the systems if they wish to work from home.
- Our technology infrastructure is built world class resilient platforms.
- You may not realise it, but we often work away from our main office in Bournemouth or overseas locations, so this is "business as usual" for us.
- We are based in the South Coast with fresh sea air and away from the bustle of city life - a location that is considered of a lower risk.
- We will be monitoring the situation regarding Coronavirus based on latest information and updating our clients within the next couple weeks. We anticipate that we'll be working from home more, but we can assure you that you won't notice.
Download our FREE business support resources here:
FREE three way forecasting software
Plan your current cash flow position and easily explore ‘what if scenarios’. It is easier to use and more reliable than a spreadsheet.
FREE Business Continuity Planning resource from Boston Consulting Group
Need more help?
Contact us if you need any additional support. We can assist you with any of the following:
- Business continuity planning (aka the lifeboat plan);
- 3 way forecasting plan (good, bad and ugly scenarios);
- Short term cash-flow for businesses that are already feeling an impact (good or bad);
- Cash position review for working capital loans as scenarios can potentially get worse from here;
Lastly, we believe that we will overcome these uncertain times by supporting each other, which is what we urge our clients to do as well. We hope you stay safe and healthy.