Getting Started With Us
If you’re reading this page then you’re probably already thinking of contacting us to discuss things.
You might even be thinking of bringing us your personal nightmare….a box full of paperwork and unopened brown envelopes…..and a feeling of chaos (you’ll not be the first!)
Or you might be totally organised and unsure whether outsourcing will still give you the control you need.
This is typically how you’ll get started with us. There are no hard and fast rules. It also depends on whether you’re a new start-up, or an established business, and what size of business you own.
Seven simple steps
1. Meet with us and talk to us about your needs. We’ll work out with you how we can best help and if necessary provide any guidance you need.
2. We’ll tailor or service so that it’s exactly right for your business.
3. When we’re both comfortable that we have everything just right then we’ll write to you to confirm what we’ve agreed. We’ll set out our responsibilities clearly in the form of a Letter of Engagement. You’ll know exactly what to expect of us, and what we’ll need from you.
4. Once you’ve agreed a hand over date (yes, it could be at that meeting) we’ll immediately take full responsibility as agreed.
5. We’ll contact HMRC to confirm we will be acting as your Agent to deal with your VAT, tax and other statutory affairs. And we’ll quickly deal with all your paperwork so that within a few hours you’ll feel the relief that we will bring.
6. If you have any pressing issues we’ll prioritise them and make sure they are dealt with swiftly
7. Naturally, we’ll review how we work together continually, and fine tune things as needed.
Our aim is to deliver the service you need in the way you want.
Sounds good? Then contact us now to set up a meeting, or read more.